If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for. ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Thursday, November 1

This little monkey went to market

Joelle loves to play "This little piggy" on my toes, but insists that it is, in fact, a monkey that is going to town, staying home, having roast beef or having none.
I don't argue.... it just fits, as she is so monkey-like herself.
 
 
she is just delightful.
peekaboo.
 
 
 
 
this one loves her daddy!
 
 "Our God is so big so STRRRROOOONG and so mighty..." 
she really flexes the muscles for this song!
 
oh be still my heart.  I can't believe the stork brought her almost two years ago!
My favorite new thing she does is her "goodbye" routine.  Scott leaves to go to work and she runs after him yelling "Huuuug!" and then "Kiss!"
and then after he closes the door, she freaks OUT and opens the door to run after him for "one more kiss, daddy please?!" before he gets on the elevator.
 
 
She had her first hair cut today! Just had to trim some run-away curls that were longer than the rest in the back.
 
clippings from her first real hair-cut! I couldn't bring myself to cut much, I was afraid I'd cut out the curls and they'd never come back. I know, silly me.
 
 
 

No comments: