If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for. ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Saturday, December 31

The Gap

Please mind the... 3....year....gap.... in blog posts.

The last post I wrote was on waiting for Joelle's siblings, well over 3 years ago.  We were pursing adoption, IVF.... whew.

And a lot has changed in the last 3 years.  We gave up on fertility treatments, and Ethiopia did not renew it's adoption contracts with our agency (therefore completely halting out adoption).

In those 3 years we've added 3 more kids... and a cat.  I have SO MUCH to write about bringing them home (the cat.. not so much).  Their stories will be coming soon.

For now, I'm trying to hop back into the blogging world because a friend (Hi Shellie) had asked to hear more about my story.  I think I stopped writing because I was becoming disenchanted with my blogging stories, worried that it wasn't a big enough deal to put out there.

But the Word says to Sing a New Song! Let it be known what He has done for us.  And not only are every day mundane things a gift and a treasure, He has done things beyond the ordinary, things to great for me to comprehend. Straight up miracles.

I will be obedient to chronicle what the Lord has done.  As I so find joy in what the Lord has done in the lives of others, I hope you find joy in my stories too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I read several other posts first before I read this, and then LOL.. :D <3 SO GLAD you are writing again! Rejoicing with you for all that the Lord has done. He is so good. Thank you for sharing how the Lord is working in your life, how He is making all things new for you and your family... Looking forward to walking this journey with you, friend!